Just because you don't see my hustle doesn't mean I don't grind. I don't bring it here cos I take it to the God of life and grace.
THANK YOU YA ROBIL FOR YOU ABUNDANT, ABOUNDING GRACE.
THANK YOU FOR UNEXPECTED, UNMERITED FAVOUR YOU'VE SHOWERED ON MY LIFE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS AND YOUR RICH LOVE.
OLUWAFUNMIKE, WISHING YOU ABUNDANT HAPPINESS, ABUNDANT JOY, ABUNDANT FAVOUR,ABUNDANT PROSPERITY.
LONG LIFE IN GOOD AND SOUND HEALTH.
#GRACE IS TO BE ALIVE TODAY
I'M VERY GRATEFUL YA ROBIL
#Repost@prayerdrive with @get_repost
Abounding in Love 💛 NEW EPISODE! 🎉 Listen now on the Prayer Drive app or at www.prayerdrive.com
“And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you.” 1 Thessalonians 3:12
Because Jesus walked in love, and because God IS love, this is how we should live our lives: loving God and loving others!
We should be showing the love of Jesus everywhere that we go and in everything that we do. Jesus said that the world will know that we are His disciples by the way that we love others. Go and share His love with everyone you come across today! 💫
#MightyDaddyat74 Always my kind of Godspeed love; perfectly flawed, perfectly loved. On the first month of year #2018, to be able to instill to the minds, in front of young leaders, I’ve shared stories & testimonies succeeded by the blessing about Healing Starts At Home & It Starts With You mindset. Ironically, wherein it has been a primary sole reminder for me on the last month of this concluding year.
This sacred solitary season of mine have led me back to basics – of realizing what’s ahead of me alongside of taking care of your lifetime treasures. And that is yourself and your family. Eventually, everything would start to fall into place. Both consciously and for you without even knowing.
Always offer time for your loved ones, your core circles.
Challenge yourself each day to genuinely spend moments with your family.
Recommit your love language for them.
Radiate your simple joys with them.
Day by day you get to physically witness that they’re getting over the hill.
But they’ll always be your timeless superheroes.
Your safe haven.
Your best gift ever.
Have an expectant heart and joyful waiting this Advent season, everyone! 💫 #FamilyIsAGift
Are You short on Christmas cheer? There is still time! Here is the lesson I learned at Costco of all places. Read on right here: http://lifebygodsgrace.com/?p=3658 (link in bio)
Counting day before Christmas 🎄
All our cashmere clouds are still 50% OFF
Visit our shop to make your perfect Christmas gift 🎁 •
#christmas#christmasgift#christmashedonies#treatyourfriends#pamperher #giftidea#hedonies#cachemire #holidaytime#trendsetter#christmastime#cashmere #handmade#instalook #fashiondiaries#frenchstyle #loveyourmom#unconditionalsoftness #grace#warmth#currentlywearing#lifestyleblogger
Hello 👋🏻 .
It’s Monday and only TWO weeks until the #newyear#2019 !!! .
So, I thought I’d pop in and tell you what to expect (if you decide to keep joining me in this adventure! And I hope you will 🤗) ..... .
You’ll see ME - and so many parts of who I AM! .
1. You’ll see my family - Paul 💙 + Gianna 💕- .
2. You’ll see my #faith in action, as I walked through anxiety, health issues and doubt -anyone relate?- AND #grace !! 🙌
3. You’ll see my day job #wahm#beautycounter .... unfold with information to keep you in the know about #allthethings ....
4. AND you’ll see my biggest #newyearsresolution come to life .... IM ROLLING INTO 2019 WITH #LIPSTICK ... a new statement piece for me to bring a pop of life into my life and yours! .
SO- Here’s to #family#faith#reallife#betterbeauty and #lipstick as we close another year and celebrate the opportunity to live and love for yet another one!
. 😘 Lisa
Okay so I meant to post this yesterday, bur I never got the chance to do so, but anyways the Pastor at my church, while preaching he said, "Don't let your loyalty to a friend or even your spouse or family make you compromise your morals and your integrity for right and wrong." He said "I always hear a lot of you young people talking about being a 'ride or die', or whatever y'all call it, but being a Ride or Die shouldn't mean you compromising your integrity and compromising your commitment to doing right and obeying God's Word and His Commandments as a Christian or as a Saint of God! Now it's okay to make mistakes and God will forgive you when you do wrong, but there are still consequences that can be avoided when you know what's right and wrong to do and when you choose to do what's right and good instead of what's wrong and sinful. So don't let your friends and not even your own spouse or family make you compromise your integrity and morality for doing what's right and good. Being a good friend, or being a good husband or wife doesn't have to mean compromising your morality and integrity when you know to do what's right." And that is so true!!!! Psalm 119:63 and then verses 66-68 says: "I am a friend to anyone who fears you, O Lord God— anyone who obeys your commandments. I believe in your commands, Lord; now teach me good judgment, and wisdom, and knowledge. I know I used to wander off until you disciplined me like a father; but now I closely follow your word and obey it because of Your Spirit within me. You are good and do only good; teach me your decrees and have mercy on me, and be patient with me O God."(NLT) It's okay to have good human friends, and it's okay to be married as a man to a good wife, & vice versa as a woman to a good husband, and it's okay to maintain good loving relationships with your family and relatives, BUT NEVER let your loyalty and your relationship with them make you compromise doing what is right and holy and good in the eyes of the Lord God/the Lord Jesus Christ! Your loyalty and faithfulness ought to be to God/Christ Jesus FIRST, and THEN He will allow your relationships with others to work within his Divine Will and Plans.
So many people have told me they just don't know where to start!
We always seem to make things so complicated. And of course when things are complicated and hard, we don't stick to them.
So here's what I tell everyone getting started on their own healthy living journey....these are just some simple, easy to follow rules.
1. Move more! We were made to move. It doesn't have to be a rigorous workout. It can just be as simple as cranking up the music and dancing. Or going for a walk. But definitely move more throughout the day.
2. Drink more water!! Water is so important. We hear this on a daily basis of all the reasons we need more water. And one way that helps me to get my water in is I drink 2 small glasses of water before each meal. Sometimes I don't always remember to sip on water throughout the day if I get busy. So if I drink roughly 16oz of water before each time I eat and then of course a little more with my food. Then it keeps me hydrated throughout the day and it all adds up to be the recommended amount which is half your body weight in ounces!
3. Eat more veggies! When starting out it can feel overwhelming to get 7-8 servings of fruit and veggies in. So one way to start out easy is to simply add one more serving of veggies each day. After a few days/weeks, add more.
4. Sleep! I know we have busy lives and we have things we want to get done or just enjoy doing, but sleep is so important to get into a nice routine. Get to bed at a decent time and wake up at a decent time too. Aim to get 7-8 hours per night!
5. Less sugar/junk!!! Oh this can be a hard one! So many benefits of getting rid of junk in our diets, not only just weight but how we feel. If this is really hard for you, just start with cutting back. Or finding healthy versions of some of your favourite treats. And everybody is different, I know some people that can really control how much they consume and know when to stop. And I also know some other people who once they are over the detox and have sugar out of their system, they can't even have it as a small treat as it will send them on a sugar binge. So figure out what works for you and go from there.
Keep pushing and stay focused!
God is able to make all grace and favour come to you!
Have a great week ahead.. #abs_menu
Even if you have screwed up everything, God is still going to do what He said; just because He is God! #EBW#Grace
Over the last week I’ve been quite detached. I felt so much pressure being laid on me and I just couldn’t figure out why I was feeling this way. I felt that I kept feeling like I had to do everything right and if I messed up I just felt horrible about myself. Because of this it led to negative thinking 😞
We have all felt pressured in some way in our lives. It can be debilitating and we all handle pressures in different ways. But how can we ever view feeling under pressure in a positive light?! Well James 1:3-6 says: “You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought.”
There’s always a silver lining to the tough things we go through in life 😂 but this verse revealed so much to me because when I’m feeling under pressure, a lot of cracks in my faith are revealed - areas I need to be aware of and grow in. And isn’t that what we all need sometimes? A little bit of a reality check? Yes, it’s not fun but how we manage pressure is what differentiates.
I think the main thing I’ve taken from this passage is ask God for help! We so easily forget that He is there and wants to help us manage our pressure. We stress and complain about the pressure but we so easily forget that we can go to God and release our burdens on him! Nothing is too silly for God! 🙏🏽
So what are some of the ways you handle pressure? Comment below! ⤵️
Last weekend we visited some remote village in Umuaka -Orlu, Eziama - Obiato in Mbaitolu and Oguta, I thought I was never good enough to smile not until I can across the happy face we met and ROMAND an Amazon Lady with the vision behind this organisation
I'm optimistic that organization like fashion For charity organization can ensure in giving helping hands to those in the rural communities who think they're being neglected
I spent time to hear these women stating their needs, and how they are so trying to make a living out if their business
We can together be of help to grow and make our society a better place
Today I am so grateful for many things, at the top of my list are waking up for the first time since October surgery relatively pain-free, awesome friendships and my new journal from a super sweet friend who just knew I would love and use #the5secondjournal by @melrobbinslive#gratitude