Writing is a gift, one that is passed from one generation to the other with a positive message, just like the ideas, dreams and thoughts that Le Petit Prince shares with the world around him.
What’s your favorite gift DIY? Please share!👇🏻
I did some Christmas gift DIYing today. Yes, I like making skincare products in my free time too. 😁
When you make gifts for family & friends it means more than any gift you could buy in a store. It represents the love, creativity, care & effort you put into it. No store could ever package up & sell anything close. 🎁
But even if you don’t have time to make something from scratch, a nice thoughtful box or basket, a pretty bow or a fun handmade tag can make put a nice personal touch on a store-bought gift. 🎁
Just put a little creativity & a little bit of yourself into your gift giving this holiday. Everyone loves a gift made from the heart.❤️ .
Libations!! Just a fancy word for alcoholic beverages 🥂
- Assign your partner the task of offering your guests a drink the minute they have taken off their coat.
-Creating a welcome beverage is a nice touch. But don’t get too fancy! You want something that is easy to make so that you can make it quickly to get it into your guests hands right away. You never know if they will come all at once or trickle in.
- People are moving away from sweet drinks and men usually steer away from girly drinks. I suggest going back to the basics by offering a crisp glass of sparkling wine. You can get 6-7 glasses from one bottle!! And, you can pre-pour 1 bottle so that they are ready when your guests arrive (not too early so they don’t lose their fizz).
- Even if it is BYOB, as a host, I think it is important to offer your guests at least one beverage. And you should provide the non-alcoholic beverages such as pop and juice.
- Bar!! Set-up a bar area for guests to keep their beverages. Make space in the fridge in advance so that people are not shuffling around your fridge. (I could go on forever on how to properly set up a bar… I’ll post about that one day)
- WATER! My New Year’s Resolution is to use less plastic… so I don’t want to suggest water bottles. However, you should have water conveniently available for your guests. By investing in a beverage dispenser OR water jug you can set this up in your bar area. Especially if your only option is the sink or fridge dispenser... they might feel uncomfortable walking into your kitchen while you are cooking. - If you are having a big party, it is surprisingly inexpensive to rent glassware from a rental company. You can pick up and drop off for free! Get enough to set the table for dinner as well as some for socializing!!
HAVE FUN AND DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
And please…. Don’t drink and drive!!!
#eventplanner #event #torontoeventplann#party #partyplanner#holiday#holidayparty#christmas#merrychristmas#merryandbright#merry #tistheseason #holidays#holidaystyle#holidayseason#holidayspecial#holidayseasonlive#holidayswag#holidays2018#holidaysarecoming#happyholidays#happyholidays2018#happyholidayseason#happyholidaystoall